Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gators At the Door



Nobody Flashes Anymore: While everyone has been very surprised about Scott McClellan's latest trashing of his old buddy President Bush...

There was at least one person who was not surprised. (A person who wishes to remain annyomous due to his upcoming pending book signing, called.."Snakes in the Oval Grass." )

This picture was taken right outside the Oval Office. It seems, because the door was always locked, Scott had to resort to writing a book about just how much he hated the President, when his first plan didn't work.

It also presents something we the taxpayers rarely witness---our taxes being used for something good.

Of course, I made all this up....or did I? Anyone who wishes to publish my tell-all book that I may or may not know about everyone, just contact my mail man...I promise to trash as many people as it will take to make you money.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home