Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nobody Cares About Silence


Nobody Cares: Wow...this doesn't happen often. I actually have nothing to say today....except Obama sounds just like President George Bush...he wants to use big carrots and big sticks to control Iran? (Does that count as nothing?) He's repeating all the stuff that President Bush has been saying all along.
I guess he finally got the hint that they WANT to kill us. Gee....
So, the big carrots are what? The usual American Presidents giving dictators billions of dollars in payoffs?
And what's the big stick? Is he going to take along his wife on his next trip to Iran? This stick and carrot talk is making me hungry.
And today our President said that Wall Street just got drunk? What does that mean? Did Ted Kennedy take a wrong turn trying to find the Senate?
I say for the moment, we enjoy the finer things in life...like this cute baby panda, and the fact that someone somewhere has finally invented the perfect gift for dad.
A electonic, remote-controlled golf caddy. I mean, how cool is this? I bet this even has a bar, hidden bags of potato chips, extra golf balls and the stock market updates.
Like I said, I have nothing to say today....but tomorrow is another day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home