Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gold Nipples in Iowa


Nobody Flashes Anymore: I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal about Rudy Giuliani dancing around in a drag costume. After all, here in America, we have a long history of people having the freedom to be whomever they feel they want to be at the moment, and most Americans make extreme fools out of ourselves almost every weekend.
Depending on their age.
After all, we take our "pursuit of happiness" right seriously.
I personally, am such a good American, that I would never dream of letting Thomas Jefferson down, he worked so hard coming up with that idea.
Now, in this case...this person wanted to be Wonder Woman dressed up as Rudy Giuliani, with the hair of Hillary, the body of Madeline Albright, and the fabulous legs of Ted Kennedy.
She, or (could be he)...was found walking around Iowa looking for her favorite candidate, Bill Clinton.
When told that Bill Clinton was not running for President anymore, she ran into a bathroom, and came out dressed as Barney Franks, and then started looking for a guy named Craig.
I know, it gets confusing. But hey, at least he (or she) is wearing the red, white and blue!
For myself, I like the gold nipples. Wish I had gold nipples. After the fall in the stock market today, they would come in handy.
I bet they'd go for a nice penny on e-bay...hey, anyone ever see a gold nipple?
You have? Well then...you might be the only one.
I'd advise you not to tell anyone, until after the election.

Labels: