Monday, November 12, 2007

John McCain: Could be a Clone



Nobody Flashes Anymore: Here's the question...

When you have to bring your mother out to help you win the Presidency, what does this say about your chances so far?

Here's another question: Who bagged the deer on the wall? Mom or son?

And the last question: John McCain has come out strongly against torture...saying that it never works. After having seen this picture, I can see why he might feel that way.

Could these two look more alike? Now, we not only have to worry about Bill and Hillary becoming "duel" leaders, we have to worry about Mom McCain telling her son John not to listen to the people, and do what he wants.

This picture is so scary, it's enough to make you want to stay home on election day and torture your pet turtle.

Wait...one more question: Whoever took the "poll" that told John he needed to bring his mother into his campaign in order to attack the other republican candidates was secretly being tortured by water boarding.

So see John, torture works...but I bet mom already knows that.

(These opinions in no way reflect the opinions of most people on the planet, so I will say I'm sorry to the McCains for making fun of their "cloning" picture. If I looked like my mother, I would put one up...but I don't, so it doesn't matter.)

Oh yes, don't forget...vote for amfortas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home