Monday, February 25, 2008

Whoopi Takes a Bath



Nobody Flashes Anymore!--- Unless of course you're Whoopi Goldberg...

Whoopi, as we see here, is so upset that she was not included in the footage of Oscar winners last night, that she has locked herself in the bathroom.

She told the members of The View just how much it hurt her.

Well, I have to agree. Like her or not, Whoopie's face alone is one of the funniest faces ever to grace any TV or movie screen, and I for one, still laugh at her performance in Ghost.

It was a priceless performance.

So, why did Hollywood snub her?

If I were her, I'd hire Jesse Jackson and go for it. I'd sue Hollywood for every single cent she could get. I'd cry discrimnation from the highest bathtub! Or from the Hollywood sign!

But if Whoopi was really smart...she let it go and consider herself lucky...nobody watched the Oscars last night, so the really important people that didn't watch it, will not remember that she was "ignored." So actually, she should be darn glad she did not associate with such boredom.

Or, someone could call Obama, and get this problem fixed.

Now----I'm going to go hide in the tub.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home