Friday, February 15, 2008

Important Issues of National Concern



Nobody Flashes Anymore; Today, everyone was talking about the horrible school shooting that happened up near Chicago. Another student with a mission, (soon to be decided by about fifty people who will all tell us something different) walked into a lecture hall and opened fire. It's becoming an epidemic, these student shootings gone wild...just another problem that the American people will have to deal with.

And as you can see by this picture...all the students are very afraid. Obviously, all these young college boys thought that this kid had a gun.

The next President will have to interrupt the steriod in baseball Senate meetings to take care of this pressing problem.

On another note: tomorrow, God willing that my husband's x-box will be working, I plan to design and launch a new blog....on Townhall.com...wish me luck! I will be keeping this one, just because I've written so much stuff, some of it worthy of at least a second look.

The spelling mistakes alone should give a good laugh! So, bear with me...! I will be back here tomorrow, and other places too, I hope!

Putin is getting snippy, planes are buzzing destroyers, Israel is counting sheep and bunkers, and my son needs a new car..

Nobody knows WHAT will happen. But tonight...sleep sounds like heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Townhall blog? Excellent!

Let me know when it's up and running, and if you need any help (I used to have one there).

5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jianbin0224
nike huarache
christian louboutin outlet
air max uk
tiffany outlet
cartier watches for women
prada outlet
tiffany and co
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home