Monday, July 28, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Fashionable





Nobody's Perfect: When it comes to women's fashion, I gave up on it right after my honeymoon...(just kidding) Truth speaking, I couldn't FIND my clothes after my honeymoon! (just kidding)
Actually, fashion has always facinated me.
And thanks to the Drudge Report, which not only keeps us all abreast of the latest in politics, the latest fashions are not below his radar as we see here...the new Muslim/Poverty, gather a bunch of flowers and walk to your local mall look. This is the latest from Paris, just in time for Obama's great change in America.
Don't forget the purple pants.
And as we see here, the Japanese continue to be creative in thier new "see through, what you can't see" skirts, with the perfectly matching purse and jean jacket!
In the meantime the Saudi men, are rushing out to buy the lastest Jewel-studded Victoria Secret Bikini, made out of emeralds, ruby's, and diamonds, for not just one...but all seventy of their wives.
So, which country would YOU like to live?
If I had to pick---I'd take the garter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home