Thursday, November 20, 2008



Nobody Flashes:

Due to the heavy leash that's wrapped around my neck, I have many outside circumstances calling for my attention;

Yes, I have NO CLUE how to work my VCR, DVD, HDVD, HIV, TV, FASTFORWARD, RC, RDVD...

Anything that starts with capitol letters and hooks up to a electronic thingy has to be figured out.

This might take me two to four years, but being the determined woman that I am, I will try to manage this process of the extreme understanding of the nebulous world of outdated VCR's and DVD's in one weekend.

Like the New World Order, I go reluctantly into that vast void of being controlled by chips, numbers, rude politicians, or VCR's. I will have to be yanged through every door of control.

I will be back on MONDAY! In the meantime...everyone have a great weekend, and ...

Prayers for my endeavors and divine intervention on my behave will be greatly appreciated!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home