Monday, November 10, 2008

The First Presidential Talk



Nobody's Perfect: Once again, a hidden tape, left over from the Nixon's White House, was found STILL recording today, and the conversation between the two "Presidents" has been revealed here below:

Obama: These have to the uglist chairs I've ever seen...

Bush: Yeah, Laura picked them out of some of the old junk Hillary left, what can I say?

Obama: So, why didn't you send me Air Force One? I had to take American to get here, you know...I really didn't mind, but my wife wouldn't shut up.

Bush: Hey...we're having a hard time getting the press out of the bathrooms.

Obama; So, when am I going to see some of those trillions you got, man, that whole thing went off brillantly...

Bush:Yeah, we did a good job on that didn't we? It sure took a long time, but at last we've got the whole thing I think, locked in. And by the way, ignore the people...it's the best advice my daddy gave me...all that matters it that you do what you want, I followed it, and it's pretty good advice.

Obama: I hear Barney bite somebody...ha! I hate dogs. But, I'm told I'd better get one by the PR guys...actually, I'd rather have no pets.

Bush: Hey, I love my dogs. Actually, they've been my best friends! Just be careful you have control of all the photo's of them...that wasn't the first guy Barney has bit! (Heeeeeheee)

Obama: I'm thinking about putting myself right away on the dollar bill..is that hard to do?

Bush: Nope. Just use your pen. But, I'd make it a fifty, the dollar won't be around much longer.

Obama: Heck George, I don't have much to say, I've been here too many times before...espeically when Bill was having his late night parties..

Bush: Well, we have to pose...it's part of the job Obama, you know that. Hey, wanna see the bunkers?

Obama: You got any new toys down there?

Bush: Yeah, I think you'll like it, we added a new hot tub that holds over twenty people. You know, the guys at AIG wanted to party in it, but I said no...those people get too crazy.

Obama: Yeah...well, let's get out of here, I hate all these guys looking over my shoulder.

Bush: Yeah, hey, we're the Presidents...I think they've had enough.

*****

Okay, so we will never know what these two said to each other, but if you judge by their faces, it wasn't much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home