Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Let the Tower Babbling Begin!


Nobody Knows: It’s been just one day since the election of Obama, and the change he promised has come already to my neighborhood.

Here’s a few minor “changes” that have already hit the Obama mark…

Nobody Knows: Just one day before the election, Obama was so upset about his white grandmother being sick, that he had to drop everything he was doing and run out to see her. He got off the plane, spent one hour, and hurried back. Now, she is dead, and what did he do this morning? Did he get on a plane right after his celebration party to go to Hawaii to take care of her funeral? No…he played basketball.

So, if we hear no more about his“grandmother”, than to me it’s pretty clear that the whole affair was staged to take care of his birth certificate problem. It’s also pretty clear that if he does not make the trip out to Hawaii to honor his white grandmother, he is sending a message to everyone that he really doesn’t give a hoot. After all, she was white---how else should we take that message?

And how convenient to have a picture of Obama with a big tear streaming down his face the night before the election. In politics, nothing is a coincidence. Hillary…learn and weep.

Too bad she didn’t live one more day…her white son is now President.

Hey, if a man half “Arab” can be called black, and half of him is white, I see no reason why I can’t call him white. I still think the whole world is nuts, on this matter. Does no one think anymore?

Tiger Woods gets annoyed when you say he’s black…he insists it’s not so, and he’s right. I love it when millions of people are told to ignore scientific fact and they...do.
Incredible.

Nobody Knows: Today, on Fox, there was the most vicious attacks and reports on Sarah Palin that I could have ever imagined. Yes, the “conservative” network tore into the poor woman with such malicious and ridiculous stuff…how she didn’t know Africa was a continent, and how she was so incapable of being a President…I was horrified that even Fox is out to destroy her.
This is blatent evidence to me that she was just used as a ruse to calm the conservative base.

I know one thing…after Obama won last night, here in St. Louis, you saw mostly white faces on the news celebrating. They didn’t show the black celebrations until today while everyone was at work.

Nobody Knows: Where I live, whites are now the minority. I get cable, and all the programs now are almost entirely, all black sitcoms. All the advertisements I get from the major companies, have nothing but black families on the cover. For years, you saw all races represented in every medium. Now, I am finding out how the companies target their consumers.

My point is: if we are supposed to stand united, why keep us all divided with advertising targeting the demographics? Is it simply for revenge of the blacks to make the whites suffer?
I don't know...but the Tower of Babel has updated it’s software!

Nobody Knows: For most of my lifetime, I have been told time and again how prejudice white people are. When I went to college, I couldn’t afford to stay in it, but in all my classes, there was always a black person who did not want to be there, but it was free because they were black, and their mother made them. As I grew older, I watched them get privilege after special privilege because they were black.

At parties my son gave, we welcomed them into our home. Yet, the black kids would steal whatever they wanted, and walk right out in front of your face. They knew you would not do a thing, and they were right. Jesse Jackson had taught them well.

The blacks where I live, all have good paying government jobs, free education, huge $50,.000 gas guzzlers, and are the most mean and prejudice people against whites you have ever seen. They still think they are being abused.

Of course you meet some that are smarter, and realize the scams. But, not often.

Today, I heard a black man on the radio in answer to a white man who was basically kissing up to the man, say…”We will now say when you have done enough for us…we will say when the white man is prejudice no more.”

This is NOT good. Until the blacks get rid of their hatred for whites, we are in for a long hall. Obama is just going to fuel that fire, God help us.

If some great black man like Thomas Sowell, or Clarence Thomas had been the first black President, we might have stood a chance…

Nobody Knows: Was I the only one in the country that thought Michelle’s dress was meant to symbolize the “blood” of blacks suffering? It reminded me of so many movies when the dictator goes up in front of the crowd wearing the shirt he got blood on? Come on…it was the ugliest dress I’d ever seen. They are going to have a hard time keeping this woman quiet.

Nobody Knows: There are a lot of people tonight that think Obama is going to be the greatest President that ever walked the earth. My husband’s co-worker thought he gave the best speech he ever heard….a lady on the radio (both white) said she voted for him simply because someone came to her house and asked to put up a sign.

That was their reason…he speaks well, and he had signs. We’ve come soooo far.

Nobody Knows: I stated writing when President Bush WARNED us that we’d better give our ports up to Dubai. Now we have a President named Obama in the White House and his right hand man is named Rahm Emanael, a Jew.

Don’t be surprised if they name the new puppy Mao.
Let the Tower Babbling Begin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home