Friday, October 24, 2008

Nobody's Fool Can See the Hypocracy!

Nobody Flashes: My liberal friend sent me this last week, and even though I thought the joke was rather typical, I also thought Palin looked "darned" cute in that astronaut suit!

So...Michelle should at least get some time too, don't you think? Why should they have all the fun?

After all, Obama is off trying to find his birth cirtificate in Hawaii...I mean, he's visiting his sick grandma. The money he spent on that trip alone probably was the same price as the first moon trip. Why he didn't take Michelle and the kids is anybody guess. Poor Michelle.

So here's the caption for Michelle, in answer to Sarah's.

"I'm a proud American. I can see the flag right in back of me!"

Makes sense to me! Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home