Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nobody Knows How Much You Can Put in a $5 Million Dollar Bra



Nobody Knows---why anyone would want to sit around and moan about the fact that our "200" years of our Republic is up, when you come onto pictures like this one. (which I did just a few minutes ago)---

Here we have the world's most expensive bra, coming in at a meger $5 million. It has 3,575 black diamond, 117 1 caret diamonds, and 34 rubies, but who's counting?

What do you think girls? Would you wear this to a club?

I would like to put it on for just a few minutes, just to get a good laugh. It might be the most expensive bra in the world, but I bet it's also a "bitch" to hold...up. I also want to know what the push-up "padding" is made of? Any ideas?

And speaking of holding up, as we all know, that bra would last on this girl about...oh I say, two minutes tops...right guys? Maybe less, depending on your age. This girl doesn't need a $5 million dollar bra, a ten dollar one would do. Therefore, in my opinion, BIG waste of money.

Anyway, nobody knows why I'm talking about such a stupid thing as a bra made out of expensive jewels, because I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU YET!

So go ahead...ask me.

1. I get a kick out of how wasteful rich people can be...and just how creative they can be...

2. I figure the guys would like the picture...

and 3. I WAS going to write about our continuing FUBAR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOING UNDER BY CRIMINALS AND THUGS AND WE ARE ALL DOOMED TO BE RATS IN OUR GLOBAL CAGES IN A FEW SHORT MONTHS!!!!

But I thought I'd give you all a break.

You're welcome.

Besides, I watched the Scream Awards on SPIKE TV tonight...and because so many people were cussing with every thankful breathe, I HAD to watch it, and wait for George Lucas to declare that he was KING OF THE UNIVERSE! Which, he might be...I'm glad Obama at least has a potential opponent...

Anyway, it was fun--- and for another meaningless opinion...I thought those "Smashing those Pumpkin" musicians were eally, really pretty #$#%% bad, and they had GO-GO dancers...pretty funny.

The bass player was okay, but that guy who sang...please...even a $5 millions dollar microphone could not have helped that guy out.

But forgive me if you're their fan. It the very first song I've ever heard by them, which shows you why I'm writing about $5 millions dollar bras.

That explains all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home