Wednesday, October 08, 2008

David Icke: Truthspeaker



Nobody's Knows: We just witnessed today, the biggest scam and power grab ever commited in history, with all the world banks "coordinating" each other...

Many thought nothing of it...which is how it was intented to be thought of.

We now have one man controlling our treasury, and all world banks coming together into one system.

AND I know many of you get sick of me writing about this globalization stuff...but I've been concerned in my life at all the horrible injustices happening just in my own little community...and the day I saw "Internationally Accredited" logo on my local cop cars, I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

There is a plan for a one world government...and our leaders (both parties) all admit it, and are working hard to install it. Hard to believe I know, even for such an idiot as myself, but the proof is overwhelming. And sad.

Today, on Oprah, I heard the first big spin put on this financial mess by some good friend of hers who was a financial expert. Yes, he said it was OUR fault, (you, me)...for this whole collapse of the world (not our politicians or the Wall Street boys sipping Mai-Tai's) NO00000...

It was America's fault for living beyond our means. We destroyed the world with our selfishness. We bought too much stuff....

I could hardly believe my ears. Oprah, the woman who has more stuff than most women who walk the earth, has a lot of nerve telling me that I have "overspent."

This propaganda is getting pretty hard to swallow.

Anyway...(sigh)...I just got finished watching this video...Big Brother, a three hour lecture by David Icke. If you can find the time, it's worth the effort. If nothing else, it will make you see things in a whole different light. He recorded this video before the whole Fannie Mae stuff and he explains just how the "elite" manage the banking systems in the last hour. He also goes into global warming, and the connections of the families involved...it's worth watching...really.

I would not kid you...not on this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home