Saturday, January 24, 2009

When In Doubt--Rearrange the Furniture


Nobody Flashes on a Saturday Night...unless of course your name is Bunny.

Okay. So I've been in a bad mood lately.

So, it shows.

So, I'm not too happy with the world right now.

Tell me...who is?

And because of that I intend to do what every normal woman does when she is having a big PMS time...

She rearranges the furniture.

Yes, I'm planning next week to move some MAJOR stuff. Stuff that was moved last when Nixon was in the White House...I will need some big men.

I just haven't figured out where I'm going to find these guys, as the men in my family I'm sure will be WAAAAAAYYY too busy.

Nevertheless, that never stopped any other woman in the world before.

I certainly don't want to disappoint any women in my ancestor pass. If I can't find a man, I will use the next best thing.

My hips...

A woman hips, can move just about anything if she puts her back into it.

So, in the meantime, enjoy this brand new toy that Barack Obama is enjoying...I think it leaves a lot to be desired, but then again...what do I know?

I would have made that thing fly and swim, and have loudspeakers in which to say commands.
But that's me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home