Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stop! In the Name of Love!



Nobody's Fool: This likeness of Obama was made by the soldiers in Iraq of Barak Obama..out of butter.

Those guys are talented! One day, they are capturing hard core Iraq's, the next day, they are sculpting butter!

So...Why is Barack holding his hand up in such a manner?

Is he waving to the millions off the back of his love train?

Or, could it be he is saluting in the normal manner of a certain man who wanted to take over the world, and that was BEFORE he met a nice German barmaid?

Or, do you hear what I hear?

"Stop! In the name of Love! Before you break my heart...

STOP! In the name of Love! Before you break my heart.

Think it ooo.ooo...ver. Think it O000. over."

Hey, I thought the whole Amtrak train into Washington was pretty lame too. One more picture of Joe Biden smiling off the caboose, was one picture too many for me.

I've never been on a train ride, but that memory of smiling Joe is not exactly making me want to get one anytime soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home