Saturday, March 05, 2011

Nobody Flashes Moments in Time




Nobody Flashes:
Capture the Moment...

Why should Letterman be the only one to have the fun? How about a Top Ten "Capture the Moment" headlines? What is Obama saying here that is making Hillary laugh?

(Feel free to make up your own.)
*****

1. Uh...You know Hillary, I heard that over sixty people that use to work for you and Bill are all now dead...uh...You want to tell me something about that?

2. How would you like to take my place tonight? Go ahead...make the speech for me.

3. Did I tell you that I sent Bill to North Korea again? How about that? Don't I get something for that?

4. You know, uh...you know, after this, I can get you a job at the U.N., how about that? You could be head of the committee on my election as President of the new global government.

5. Hey, did I tell you Bernanke has the hots for you? Really...he told me.

6. You know, I could still get Bill impeached...just say the word.

7. Come on...tell me where you guys hide the money.

8. You still got those Foster files? How about those FBI files?

9. Okay...Where's bin Laden? You know Gaddafi's staying in the Lincoln bedroom. What? You don't believe me?

10. Why are you laughing? You know we're on National TV don't you? You lost. I won. You think that's funny?

(Nobody Makes This Stuff Up, just because I can. )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home