Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dogs Beat Politicians

Nobody's Opinion; This picture reminds me of the one thing that politicians have in common with dogs. They can make the biggest mess if you leave them alone.

I'm sure most American would agree, dogs are to be preferred over politicians because unlike our politicians in Washington--- dogs are loyal to their masters. Dogs protect their masters property with the vengence of a Marine. Dogs appreciate the money you spend on them, and you can always count on them to be there when you are down.

I'm thinking most Congressmen could use a few dogs in their offices. They would help with the shredding of the evidence. When a dog shreds it...it's gone. They can put back together the paper from the shredding machines. That just shows you once again how they can waste our tax money.

Last night my monitor crashed, so I had to do something else besides rant on with opinions. I actaully got some things done, like picking up the mess that my dog made.

Have you ever noticed there are some people that like dogs, and some people that like cats? There are many dog lovers that hate cats? Why is that ?

I can find turtles amusing. But, I do love my dogs. In fact, I have no idea how anyone would want to go through life without a dog of some kind. Even though they are impossible to potty train, and sometimes chew up your stereo system, or pee on your bed, the unconditional love they give you is worth any minor setback.

Anyway, the good news is, I went out and got a brand new monitor, and now I can actaully see all my typing mistakes.

Does this mean there will be less?

Only my dog knows for sure.

And by the way...the dog in this picture is not mine. I have no idea who he (or she) belongs to..but he is cute just the same. He is just being a dog.

And a politician can't help being a politican and screwing up our lives.

Tomorrow I should be back on track...I had a whole day...of enjoying the weather...(sorry AL)

And after listening to Newt Gingrich interview Mr. Alvin Toffler on C-Span today, I am more than ready to pontificate on their "third way" power trip. My dog patiently listened to my opinons on these two self-important bloviators and agreed with every thing I said.

And that 's why dogs are superior to Congress. If the dogs were ruling...we'd be in better shape.

See you on Monday.