Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nobody Reports on a Monday: Football Clement


Nobody's Opinion: Just say the word: Football.

There you go. If your a man, you're already excited. Your testosterome is pumping...you are having visions of being the Giant's quarterback, throwing perfect spirals 4 miles over the heads of 499-pound terminators-- to be caught by the usual skinny black guy who wants to dance and talk alot, even when no one can hear a word he is saying.

The women are looking at the butts in tight pants, and thinking how much nicer men look all hidden away under a bunch of stuff.

I was NOT going to watch the SuperBowl game tonight, but I was forced to by the fact that the last thing I wanted to watch was Hillary Clinton's ranting on her new communistic health care system, coming our way soon.

You know, the one where she leaves out that very important point about the fact that once it's here, all doctors and the state, will have control over whether you live...or you die.

She doesn't mention that little piece of wonderful state control. Anyway, we are ALL sick to death of the politicians.

So, football made me feel at LEAST American, instead of a Russian comrade anticipating the future of the new global dark ages coming soon.

Even half time was fun. Tom Petty was as clean as he has ever been in his life, and he even said "God Bless You!'

The men might have missed all the cheerleaders, but not me.

Okay, the first half was boring. But the second half made up for it.

The underdogs won, becuase like true underdogs they really looked like a bunch of goons...and Manning, the underdog quarterback, looked like a goon too, so of course the goon should beat the good-looking NIKE Brady guy...it gives us all hope. Most of us are goons.

In fact, the way things are going, I might have to become a football fan, which brings me to the point that...

Nobody's Perfect: Okay, I had to ask my husband to refresh my memory on just what did that big orange line mean. He had to tell me about his days as the football running lineman or something or other, which put in my mind all the girls he must have had running after him in high school, which made me jealous because I did not have any boyfriends at all...so I hid in the Library. But my imperfections aside--- I thought the losing coach was a real bad loser. (Patriots) His comments made it seemed like it was his team who were the losers, not him. So, if he was involved in all that cheating, he deserves the loss...Mr Coach, you were the biggest loser tonight in my nobody book, so there.

Nobody Knows: All through the game I was wondering, how come Brady (the Patriots quarterback), kept getting hit? I mean...where were his big guys? It's pretty much like all the conservatives out here in the country being ASTOUNDED that John McCain is the frontrunner, when he is a die hard liberal in just about everything but the war.

Do we not all feel like a quarterback getting pummeled to death? Wow, the Patriots lost tonight...I just thought about that.

Nobody Cares: Brittany is still in the hospital. China had a snow storm and Chenzhow lost electric for over a week. This has happened three times in St. Louis, two years ago, and yet, I bet you any money--- China did not hear about our blackout.

But I bet they watched our Superbowl.

Nobody Wins: When Bill Clinton has been found making over $131 million setting up a deal for a Canadian business friend, who set up a company--- which pretty much owns all the uranium in the world in some little Muslim country called Kazakhstan---and when the media pretty much ignores his criminal actions again...you better start saving your quarters.

Nobody's Fool; The big news was the Kennedys all coming out and falling all over Obama as the new JFK last week. Besides Teddy's lifelong career as a BIG weapon of mass destruction, the only way the other thirty or so family members can keep up the great Kennedy fortunes is to promote a politician who will remind the people of their meal ticket forever more.

That's all we need, more magazine and television shows about JFK.

And on a happier note; the Superbowl commercials were pretty lame...but I did like the baby talking about E-Trade...and the Budweiser Clysdales. Very original thinking.

As for football? My son's first word was "ball." That pretty much explains it I think.

You don't fight mother nature.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home