Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Passing in Hearts



Nobody's Opinion: I have to be truthful here. I'm not quite sure what to say.

All things change, all things pass. The only thing that keeps on is the heart, which beats strongly until the very end.

My blogs will be changing---for anyone who actually reads me. I am working on "transferring" to another spot...so to speak, and when the time comes, I will let you know.

For awhile, it will become more like other blogs maybe...a diary of sorts, more like the millions of other voices who send their thoughts to the spaces of dust---a little less---a little more.

Anyway, for the moment I repeat Albert Einstein who once said; "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

Yeah, well...I'm having a hard time believing he said that too, but that's what the book "Best Quotations" said.

He was probably thinking about all his girlfriends.

But for the moment, I best take his advice.

Please don't give up on me... I'll still post little bits daily until I get back on track.

Thanks...and God be with Us All.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Fav Oz Fan is trying to keep up.

We will prevail.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Don't give up for too long... the world needs your unique voice!

Try Townhall blogs... if you need help, just yell!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home