Friday, April 11, 2008

Orazio Needs Michael Moore



Nobody Flashes: Usually on Saturdays, I take a day off from writing, and then I saw this picture...and even though I am so tempted to compare this cat with Rosie O'Donnell...

I'm not going to do it.

I will remain silent.

Only a Doug Powers could do this picture the justice it deserves. All I know is the cat's name is Orazio, she lives in Italy, and nobody gets in front of her when she eats...

Not even Michael Moore. BUT... if Micheal was smart he'd do a movie about the horrible health care system in Italy for cats.

It's about time Micheal takes on more serious social problems--- like just what kind of hormones are in this cat's milk? Why does it not have pet insurance? And wouldn't you say that there might be a case for abuse here? Michael?-- Michael?

Oh, that's YOUR cat? Sorry Michael, but yes, you're right. I do see the resemblance. Sorry.

Labels: