Thursday, August 07, 2008

Nobody Wants to Feel Like This--



Nobody....

This nobody is going to stop posting, I am going to stop writing ...at least for awhile...due to the huge black dragon tsunami that is staring out at me right now, at my window...in the clouds...in the twilight.

I must bunker my hills.

Let's face it. The few of you that read me, know that I'm an odd duck, and there really is not much of a point to all my rantings, except they just...are.

Okay, I know I'm not thinking straight, and I know when I'm at that point....and I'm at that point. Besides, I have something else very important that I must see through.....

I will continue to post on Saturday night...Jason's writings...I hope you will read them. I will have two coming up and they are great insights into our hero's overseas.

I'm not sure how long I will be gone, but knowing me, if I see Bill Clinton at the democratic convention, I might not be able to contain myself...still....

In the meantime I thank you all for being my friends, and reading my little pieces of the universe. God Bless all...and wish me luck, as I wish you.

Here's a kiss to all...xxxx until whenever...

And remember...Nobody Knows, Nobody's Perfect, Nobody Cares, Nobody Flashes, Nobody Wins, and that's always been my Nobody's Opinion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

qihang0923,cheap uggs
nike roshe run
instyler curling iron
oakley sunglasses wholesale
oakley sunglases cheap
hermes uk
ugg sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
vans shoes
michael kors outlet online
longchamp handbags
pandora
air force 1
ray ban sunglasses
uggs on sale
prada uk
louis vuitton handbags
mont blanc
mulberry handbags
soccer shoes
cheap uggs boots
kobe bryant shoes
kate spade outlet
longchamp outlet
nike elite socks
nike free runs
hollister kids
tory burch outlet
moncler outlet
adidas shoes
mizuno running shoes
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
mcm outlet
gucci
louboutin pas cher
retro jordans
coach outlet
q

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201510.10dongdong
ugg boots
hermes outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors handbags
Abercrombie and Fitch Women's Clothing
louis vuitton
uggs sale
Hollister Tees for Men
nike football,airmax,nike free 3.0,nike air huarache,nike womens shoes,nike free run womens
canada goose outlet,canada goose jackets,canada goose online,canada goose sale
canada goose sale
Coach Factory Handbags Outlet Store
louis vuitton outlet stores
Coach Diaper Bag Outlet
New Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Online
Jordan 8 Phoenix Suns
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
Louis Vuitton Clearance Sale
fitflops sale clearance
100% Authentic New Lerbron James Shoes
Outlet Michael Kors Sale Online
Montblanc Pen Refills Outlet
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Abercrombie and Fitch Store
ugg outlet
uggs clearance
ugg boots clearance
timberland outlet
cheap jordans,jordan shoes,cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
nike trainers
ugg boots
Coach Outlet Handbags With Factory Price

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home