Monday, August 04, 2008

The Imaginary Phone Call To Gennifer Flowers



Nobody's Perfect: "Hello"

"Hello, why Bill Clinton, why in the world are you calling me about the fact that Hillary is mad at you for saying all those racist things about Obama?"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"You want WHAT?"

"Well, even if I came out and said that you never said one bad thing about black people, who would believe me? I mean, I even came out and said I supported Hillary...what more do you want?"

"Good lord Bill, don't you think it's a little late for that?"

"You want me to what? Talk to Obama?"

"Come on Bill, you know I never talked to him, ever. What's the matter with you?"

"Gee honey, I don't know what to tell you. It never bothered you before when she was mad at you."

"Bill, I gotta go...I mean, I'm sorry that the country thinks you ruin Hillary's chances to be President, but look at the good side...you've would have had to always walk behind her in every room...it almost as if you didn't want her to be President..come on now admit it. You're a male chauvinist, Bill, you always have been. "

"What did you say?"

"Oh whatever. Why don't you call Monica and get her to do it. Honey I gotta go...bye-bye now!"

click.

Labels: