Wednesday, September 24, 2008

B.C.---Change the Definition of Citizenship to Commumism



Nobody Cares; I don't care how sweetly he talks, how slick his gimmick, how much he pretends to be the son of the Holy Grail....

I'm going to say it and I don't care who knows.

The man is despicable.

Right after Bush's Speech tonight, which was one of the most saddest things I've ever seen a President give in my lifetime, a speech where he pretty much was begging the American people to bail out the very rich of Wall Street...reading the lines as if he never saw them before...

There was Bill Clinton right after it...on Larry King talking about what HE wants.

Notice that CNN did NOT carry Bush's speech.

Bill Clinton said he wants to "Change the definition of citizenship."

How about we--- "Change the definition of what kind of power an x-President who want to be King of the world will be allowed by the people to have?"

In other words, he wants communism. As if the American people aren't getting screwed enough, he wants MORE out of us...

Giving up our retirements, vacations, new cars, to foot a global corporate government....just isn't enough for Bill.

He wants to make you feel guilty if someone is starving in Africa. He wants to brainwash all kids in American schools to always "advance the public interest before thier own."

After all, putting computers in African villages before they have water is starting to look bad. These people need money to buy our American electric bulbs. We need to start DONATING.

He wants what Obama will deliver...communism.

He wants a Civics test given to all people in the United States...where they pledge to "give something back to the world."

Or else.

Sounds like a dictator on steroids to me.

So, I say we do what old Billy boy wants. Let's "advance the public interest" and strip Bill Clinton of all his "global" power. Send him to some island where he can't escape. After all, they once sent Napoleon to an island, and Bill Clinton's crimes far exceed the little man.

Our first great President, George Washington, would have done it in a heartbeat. In fact, President George Washington would have tried and hung Bill Clinton for treason.

That's the truth.

Clinton...King of the World...wants you to put everyone else before yourself.

Insane.

And nobody, but this nobody, gets upset about it.

Hey, I'm allowed to speak my mind...uuntil they come for me. And if I say too many things against Bill Clinton, they might.

Luckily I'm a nobody...I think Obama's got more to fear, as Hillary has hinted.

So, pretend I didn't say this...nope, not me. Bill Clinton is God.

God Bless Bill Clinton.

Labels: