Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nobody Knows Who Did It!


Nobody Knows: Today, the American people were highly entertained listening to the two political parties fighting in the jungles of the vast media complex over just who was to blame for the financial collapse of Wall Street....

“YOU did it!”

“NO…YOU did it!”

“You… LIAR! I SAW you do it!”

“No you didn’t, you’re such a big liar…”

“What makes you think you can call me a liar?”

“Because…you made this mess, and now you’re blaming it on US!”

“Just wait to the election…YOU’RE dead meat…”

“Oh yeah? Well we’ll see about that. I’m going to go tell my mom.”

“Go ahead, I’m going to tell Barney Frank.”

“Return the money.”

“No.” (silence)

“So, how much did you make?”

“I came out pretty good…how about you?”

“Yeah, it was actually a good call.”

“Well, then see you at the party. Say hi to Hillary for me.”

“I will.”

Labels: