Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nobody's Perfect: Jamie Lee Curtis





Nobody's Perfect:

Jamie Lee Curtis...a woman I have always thought was not like the rest of the Hollywood crowd, despite the fact that she got her start in movies due to how well she could scream...showed today just why she writes children's books, now that she has decided she no longer wants to starve herself just to compete with much younger women who can do it so much more easily.

She said, and I quote:

"I couldn't hold my own for one minute in a debate on any issue with someone like Barack Obama or Joe Biden and neither can Sarah Palin."

As we can see by her book title, Jamie must have been feeling just a wee bit silly the day she burped out this idiotic statement.

But I for one, believe her. She could not debate Barack or Joe. She might even have trouble debating a five-year-old.

Anyway, despite her really silly comment, I still like her. The strip scene that she does in "True Lies" was so pricelessly funny, I have to cut her some slack.

I'm hoping to see her soon on, "Are YOU Smarter Than a Five-Year-Old?"

Because there, and only there will she find out that yes, she is smarter than a five-year-old. BUT...it might take a seven year old to convince her that neither Barack or Joe could actually win against one of those kids.

Life for Jamie has promise, if only because she's so likable.

As for Sarah? I suggest she take Jamie hunting---it's about time the woman learns how to use a REAL knife.

Labels: