Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Great American Woman---She's BACK!

Nobody’s Opinion: The other day, I was sitting in my bank, waiting to see an agent, and across from me was a cocky looking kid of about 22 with his young girlfriend. Being my nosy self, I got to talking to them, and found out that the young man had been deployed to Iraq twice, as a medic.

“So, what do you think about it all?” I asked. Keeping my opinions to myself is not always easy, but I really wanted to find out.

He told me he thought we got into Iraq for all the wrong reasons, but if we pulled out, it would be a disaster for the United States---a view that my own son agrees with. I was thinking that, despite what Obama tells us, not all our young men are crazy about leaving the job undone in Iraq, especially boys raise by true American women.

The kid had a big tattoo on his back, and get this…it looked like a grave, with a name and the years of the person’s life.

I told him I liked it and he said, “Yeah, it has the year my grandmother was born and the year she died…you know I loved her…she saved my life…literally. I would be dead but for her.”

And he proceeded to tell me about his wonderful grandmother, and how much she had done for him.

His grandmother must have been some kind of American woman.

I began thinking of my own mother, who would get up very early, fix breakfast, go to work as the owner of a middle-sized printing company, came home, cook dinner, spend time with us kids, and then got up every day and do it all over again. She put food on the table, put up with the union strikes, babysat 30 employees, and knew how to do every job in the place. She bid the jobs, balanced the books, sent out the mail, helped strip the negatives, bought the supplies, even worked on weekends in the bindery, and got the jobs out all by herself sometimes, working late into the night. The only thing she couldn’t do was lift the paper onto the presses. But she knew how to do it.

She also supported us in every way, paid for my father’s love of golf, and was always there for us. She never once thought about “women’s” rights.

Before the “sexual” revolution and the “women’s rights” debacle, this woman could be found everywhere.

Remember that American woman?

Well, she appeared again tonight, in her first speech at the Republican convention, right out of a John Wayne True Grit Movie, and her name is Sarah Pilen.

You know, real American women are all around us, but we never see them on our TV. In fact, if you were an alien and just followed the news media outlets, you would swear that the only women that exist in America are girls wanting to have “sex” and a few egotistical “politicians.”

For the last twenty years, all we have heard about is the “feminists,” who frankly, never did a damn thing but complain.

And what was wrong with John McCain putting her on the ticket, because, frankly, much of John’s base has left him due to all his liberal leanings. Sarah is the quintessence of all that conservatives stand for.

Smart move.

After twenty years of living with Queen Marxist Hillary, Sarah is the right choice at the right time.

And when you compare the two…well, no wonder the left is attacking her so badly.

Hillary’s presence is like taking a bite out of a soppy, bland, tuna-salad sandwich. Sarah is a filet mignon, with a baked potato, salad, and chocolate moose for desert. Hillary is a paper plate. Sarah---pure iron.

Oh, she’s only been a governor they say. Well, so was President Bush---so was President Clinton.

She doesn’t have the experience to be Commander-in-Chief, they say. Well historically speaking, neither Bill Clinton nor George Bush did such a great job at that, not really.

Can women be Commander-in-Chief? Well, history says yes. Queen Elizabeth had her defeat of the Spanish Armada, and you did NOT mess with Golda Meir.

So, what you ask yourself is: what do we really want in an American Vice President? The same thing we want in a President---guts, integrity, truth, common sense, and someone who lives by the stanch principles of our founders…ones that come from God.

Someone who cannot be corrupted, and most importantly, puts America first. Sarah’s speech showed that she will do just that.

You know, I thought Giuliani, gave a rammingly great speech tonight…and he said the right thing---that Sarah was the future.

I hope he’s right. I hope they let this woman shine---the rest of the truly great American women that have been smashed down time and time again by Hillary’s band of Marxist in-breeders, will then have the courage with Sarah leadership to stand up and hold their great conservative heads up proud again.

Can Sarah influence John McCain? I don’t know.

But you know, God has a habit of showing up at just the right time…

Let’s hope, this is one of them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home