Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who Can Bust a Vein Faster---Democrats or Madonna?


Nobody Wins: I know everyone on the planet has seen this picture by now. But what I want to know is just what ARE those big bulging things coming down her inner thighs? Veins? Ligaments? Muscles? Transplanted bones from a Howler monkey tail?

Madonna is really having a hard time growing older. For a woman who likes to insinuate that John McCain is a Nazi, and if Nazi’s are bad according to her, why in the world is she trying so very hard to look like one!

All I can say is good thing Ellen DeGeneres got married this weekend, and that she has a boob job, or I’d wonder about that big thing sticking out of her pants.

Speaking of ‘looks’---the down-home-good-old-mom and pop conservative American is being courted by the likes of Coke and Michelle Obama.

In Springfield, Michele Obama had the most god-awful fifties style dress I had ever seen, in order, I suppose to get Middle American women to identify with her. A REAL change from her usual lawyer outfits. I don’t know who suggested she wear that thing, but I bet they used to work for Hillary.

And COKE…did you see the Olympic commercial where a bunch of cartoon birds fly all over Beijing gathering straws to make their own bird nest, all the while the bird is singing a song which sounds like some county boy from Tennessee?

What’s up with this stuff? Is this supposed to make the NASCAR crowd love China?

Just minutes ago I watched Bob Costas sign off with his last Olympic report from Beijing. There was a big picture of Chairman Mao over his right shoulder.

Bob’s got a new job. Hopefully they let him out of China, for a visit.

And speaking of your daily “social engineering” message--my husband and I went and saw the latest “Mummy” movie today, which I’m sure was made just in time to be released in China in order to bring our countries together, because the mummy was an ancient Chinese Emperor, and the Great Wall of China had a BIG scene, and there was an awful lot of Japanese playing Chinese…it’s all so confusing.

But in the real world of logic which is so seldom visited by anyone, while many people and reporters were in shock that some protesters were arrested in China, and held in rooms for over 48 hours---

No reporter seems to have a problem with the fact that in the grand old USA, armed soldiers in full combat uniform standing ready to “control” the big crowd of protesters we are going to have here at our Democratic convention is not the same thing as China arresting protesters there.

And in our land of freedom, where we have a right to “protest”…NO one has been upset at all that our government has already built a huge warehouse, where they will put people in cages like they did in the holocaust; they will round up those Jews---wait, did I say Jews? I meant American protestors---and throw them in areas where they will hold them, until their lawyers can collect big sums of money.

And the Democrats call the Republicans Nazi’s? Really?

So, compare…China, or Denver? See a difference?

Let me know.

In the meantime, I can’t wait to not see another Madonna concert. Seeing a grown woman bust a vein is not my idea of a good time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home