Friday, September 12, 2008

Remotely Viewing Motorbikes



Nobody Wins: Okay..

Yesterday was just too much. Endless footage of New York in panic and being decimated, Matt Damon being afraid of a hockey mom, Pamela Anderson saying that Palin could "go suck it" which means, she thinks the act of "sucking" is not fun...

(Who knew?)

On top of that, I saw this program on MTV where they are holding a contest trying to make "rappers" into gentlemen, while making them eat blowfish. The black rapper wants to beat up the white rapper because the white rapper wants to vote him off, he claimes to HELP him learn to become a gentlemen...but no one is mad at the producers for maybe trying to poison them all.

Do you see the subliminal message in this? Get along or you will all die. (just kidding)

So, the answer to all these questions seems to be...buy yourself a bike like this.

Hey, I can't afford it either, but I'd definitely show it off in my driveway just to make my neighbor who has an old Harley that actually makes the windows rattle... jealous.

I don't know what the name of this bike is: but it's...different, and most importantly, I do not see any conspiracy theories in it at all.

And that, to my readers, is always a releif.

Now, I think the govenment has some man in a room somewhere, remote viewing, and sending me the vibes to go...shopping. (I need ink)

I'm outa here... see you tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home