Monday, November 24, 2008

Quasimodo? Or Paulson?



Nobody's Perfect: Today, it was reported secretly at the meeting that Treasury Secretary Paulson had with President Bush, in which they decided to give another trillion or more dollars to a bank called Citigroup in order to supply AIR FORCE ONE with gas next year...
That Paulson was a direct descendant of a particular famous historical figure..
Yes, I know many of you have noticed the resemblance...so now it's official.
Quasimodo.
Thank goodness his famous ancestor's hunchback was not passed on to Paulson, although his second cousin's brother on his grandmother's side, who married a gypsy named Pluto, had one.
Okay, so I'm kidding..but really...all I kept thinking today as I watched Paulson groveling at the side of our President was that he looked like....you know...Quasimodo.
If he would have hunched a little more and taken his glasses off.
And just said "Master"
Or if President Bush would have taken a bell out his pocket and gave it a ring...the truth would have been exposed.
I have NO idea who the lady on the right is: but she could be his sister.
So...I would not be surprised if Paulson lives in a little tower on top of the Treasury Building across the street from the White House and swings down on a rope...what do you think?
I know...go to bed Joyanna....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home