Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nobody's Absurdities, No. 64-Somebody Feed the DogGone Turkey!


Nobody’s Opinion: Okay, its official. We are NOT living in America anymore. I don’t know where we are, or what Dante Hell- Hole we fell into, but when you go to buy your normal 22-pound turkey for Thanksgiving, and all you see in the stores are 13 pounders, costing you three times what the 22-pound turkey cost you last year…

It’s a bit much to handle. Come on…I have complained about this stuff before. First, they took my ear of corn off the market. (Remember, I live in the middle of corn country.) Then, for at least six months, I could not find a whole chicken to cook for my Sunday dinner. If I wanted white meat, I had to go to KFC. You could buy 10 pounds worth of thighs and wings, but, hey…where’s the meat?

And now, I have to settle for a 13- pound YOUNG turkey. What? Can’t they grow to full size anymore? Is it because the farmers found it too expensive to fatten up them wonderful butterballs because they don’t have any corn either?

They’re killing the baby turkeys!

Who’s RUNNING this country!

Okay…so the price of my Thanksgiving turkey had tripled…nevertheless, I swear, there is an office somewhere in D.C. where a bunch of economic morons sit around a table and say things like…

“We have to lower the gas prices; because now nobody is spending…that will make everyone happy. We will be losing a lot of tax revenue from the lower gas prices, so we will just RAISE the food prices and make up for our loss there, after all…they can go without gas, but they will NOT forfeit their holiday dinners.”

It happens every single time. They cut taxes here, and then just add the difference on to something else. You know it--- this happens all the time.

As I passed my local gas station today, I wanted to run home and get my camera because the gas stations are selling gas for….drum roll please…$1.30 a gallon.

Yes, just a little over a dollar, and they said we would NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER again in our lifetime see $1.30 for a gallon of gas again because, well, there was such a big demand in the world, and it was OPEC who controlled the prices, and let’s see…what else did they tell us…

Oh yeah---soon there will not be enough oil.

I don’t get it.

If what they say is true, then there is no way, in God’s dear heaven they could afford to LOWER the price of gas, nope, because, first off only OPEC has control…they have nothing to do with the gas prices. They aren’t talking about it much. Could it be it’s because they want us to go ….shopping?

It’s kind of the same thing where there is NO WAY they can keep sending us all big checks in the mail, calling them “stimulus” packages, if what they tell us to be true, really is true.

That is---that the United States is in debt for over 10 trillion dollars, and it’s rising with every single company they bail out. So, maybe it isn’t true? Who knows at this point?

I was thinking the other day, about how they are expecting literally millions of people to be in Washington D.C. for Obama’s inauguration. So…how much do you want to bet, the gas prices stay low until after that day, then all of a sudden there will be one boat filled with gas hijacked by the Pirates of Somalia, and .that’s what will cause our gas to go up to…$8.00 a gallon.

After everyone has seen the great Messiah’s crowning first, of course.

They are already priming us for this “reason” for the gas prices to go up, right now, on all our news stations. One boat, reported on Greta…that’s all it will take to rise the prices again.

And speaking of priming---this will go to the bailout of the auto dealers, who are already making billions in other countries selling cars, just not here. I don’t get this. If you are in over 23 countries making big profits, but you fail in one market, why do you need to be bailed out?
Oh, the unions…I forgot…I know, all this greed gets hard to follow.

Frankly, I thought the politicians making a big stink about those three CEOs of the auto industry flying in on private jets, was a magnificent example of mind manipulations, and a wonderful example of hypocrisy at its finest.

Tell me, how much does the American taxpayer pay for the transportation of our elected officials? How many of them ride in military jets, not to mention Air Force One and Air Force Two…I don’t know, but just wait till Hillary gets in office. I’ll be very surprised if Obama doesn’t build himself a new Air Force One, and give her the old one.

So, here are multibillionaires, whose whole life in public office and beyond is finance by the taxpayer, and yet, they chastise the CEO’s of major companies for flying in on private jets to ask for taxpayer’s money? Ha! Can you say…dumb and dumber?

Today, while standing in line at the grocery store, I saw Obama on the cover of Time dressed like FDR.

The title should have been…”They’re baaaaaaack”

I thought it was chilling, because when I think of FDR, I think of WWII, an American dictator who had 17 communists in his cabinet, (Hey, the great Ann Coulter presented that fact, which should be repeated more often.) and a whole nation working for the government, at VERY low wages.

Yes, the liberal who voted against the war, will take us into the mouth of darkness.
He might well get four terms.

I could be wrong. I hope I am.

I’m going to find a 22-pound turkey this week…after all, I might have to drive quite a ways. Good thing, gas is cheap. I refuse to eat a poor baby.

See? They know how to work the human mind…just attack the stomach.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I'd like to post a comment

Good thing you mentioned that! Bailout's are important, check out the new bailout's for citizens and green card holders That is some great news to hear, I signed up for all of them. Might as well! It's free!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

giants jersey
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
north face
cleveland browns jerseys
omega watches
hollister clothing
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
falcons jersey
20170323

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home