Friday, December 05, 2008

Flatulence COULD Be Saving Mankind!



Nobody's Fool: No, this is not a picture of Secretary Paulson merging the American government with every single bank in the universe...

Although if he could pull this off, I'm sure he'd try.

I must admit---I'm a real nut when it comes to released photo's from the Hubble. In case you missed it: this is a picture of galaxy NGC 2207 crashing into 1c 2163.

One of them must have been talking on their cell phone.

Seriously, can you imagine a more beautiful sight to think about at Christmas?

There is nothing like looking at Hubble pictures to put the Earth and all it's absurdities into perspective. I give myself a Hubble book every Christmas! It's the least I can do for myself.

Recently I've been reading a science fiction book called, "FutureLand" by Walter Mosley. And there is a quote by one of the main characters on what he considered...a form of "god." Notice, I said "form."

I thought it was interesting, and goes with the picture---

"Years ago," Ptolemy said, (There's a catchy name for a main charactor!) "I discovered that the atmosphere of the Earth was enveloped by an intelligent ether. It's a vast store of knowledge that exists in an area between five hundred and two thousand miles about the surface. It's an awareness, a consciousness. For many years this consciousness has been trying to communicate with us---by radio waves. Back then I thought it was God (he was four) but now, I'm not so sure."

Now in reality, millions of people of the earth have had telepathic experiences, so who's to say that something like this doesn't exist?

Therefore, if the United Sates government starts taxing the flatulence of pigs and cows, they could be destroying a cesspool of human knowledge already floating above us, and destroy us all. It COULD be that very cow and pig flatulence is keeping everything telepathically evolving, and if destroyed, many of our geniuses won't be about to develop new energy to take us into the future!

I'm just saying...

Then again, Barney Frank's flatulence should be not only be taxed, but corked as soon as possible. He has caused enough damage. If fact, it was probably Barney that Harry Reid was actually smelling on his way to work, and blamed it on the poor American citizens.

Okay, so I've spoiled the picture already...STOP JOYANNA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home