Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nobody Flashes Before Christmas



Nobody Flashes: Being as it is the last Saturday night before Christmas, someone sent me this, and I thought everyone should see it.

God bless Tom Edison.

(A little trivia here: Did you know Edison named his kids Dot and Dash?)

Strange---if you were a plumber would you name your kids Flush and Faucet?

If you were a teacher would you name your kids Test and Flunk? If you were a author would you name your kids Page and Story? Actually, Ridley Pearson, one of my favorite authors did just that.

If you were a fireman would you name your kids Drop and Roll? (okay, enough)

Anyway whoever did this deserves, as my brother always liked to say:

"A cookie"

Anyway, I HOPE it's not a computerized image..I hope someone actually got up in this tree and did all those limbs...it's pretty, don't you think?

One thing's for sure.

This family has no squirrels around. ( And Yes, Jennifer, I did ALL my lights myself...if my tree had any more ornaments it would fall over.)

And today, I witnessed something that I have NEVER seen. Four carolers singing religious Christmas songs outside a Dierburgs grocery store.

Wonders never cease. I almost dropped my bird paper.

Did the family of this house name their kids...Light and Flicker?

Okay, I'll stop...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home