Monday, September 14, 2009

Pick Your Favorite Imperfect Diva




Nobody's Perfect:
My goodness! We had two really ugly outbursts of bad manners and just downright nastiness this week, from two black "divas"...and it's hard to pick just which "diva" outburst should get the award for slipping off the "perfection" ladder and into the "Nobody's Perfect" Zone.
Okay, I won't keep you in suspense. I say that Kanye West wins. It's one thing to see an Amazon tennis player pumped up, (come on..please) threaten to stuff a tennis ball down a referee's throat for handing out a call that the "DIVA" did not like...
She only hurts herself.
But, for a guy to jump up on stage and grab the mike from the official winner of an award, and then claim some other girl blew her away...
Let's just say, I wouldn't have mind seeing that guy in the new 3-D movie Final Destination which I saw today...at least I could pretend that his head was hit by a flying tire and smashed! (Okay, only in Hollywood.)
As for all the Americans who went to the tea parties this week...
They were all --- PER--FEC--TION!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home