Saturday, September 05, 2009

Marco Polo---If He Only Knew


Nobody Flashes:
One of the Major differences between men and women....you read it here first.
Sometimes you just have to take a break from the world, and go listen to music, play with the dog, go sit at a mall and make fun of the people, watch C-Span all day (between cleaning the house) and yell at the TV, and then at midnight have a tapioca pudding at midnight and break your diet---which I did.
Of all the funny e-mails I got this week, I especially enjoyed this one.
READ POSTER NOW: Marco Polo...if he only knew.
I can remember my son playing Marco Polo in his 18' round above-ground-pool with all his favorite buddies for hours upon hours....when he was five.
And I also remember my son and the very same idiotic friends, playing Marco Polo in this VERY SAME POOL...ten years later.
As a mother, I cannot tell you what it felt like to witness this. Therefore, I believe, with all my heart, that if this event, had been an actaul robber he too would have yelled "polo" because he just couldn't resist being a kid for one moment.
So, next time you are at a Townhall meeting, and it gets a bit steamy, I suggest that if you are a man you yell out....MARCO!
Someone will surely yell POLO! Saving someone's finger from being bite off!
You'll be the hero of the day!
Oh, and by the way, I have given this a lot of thought. (50 seconds) Whoever answers you...will be a man.
And I didn't even have to get a psychosocial degree from Harvard to make that prediction. Put it on the list of "things that men will do that women won't."
Have a great Holiday Weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home