Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Nobody Cares About Two Famous Ladies




Nobody Cares: Two very famous ladies were caught talking yesterday....
Michelle: You know Hillary, we all have have to sacrifice---great changes are coming. I think you see that now, Obama is going to get at least some kind of health care passed...I know you wanted it to be you...and Teddy wanted it to be him...but it was better left to Obama...I know you see that now.
Hillary: Yes...yes...I do.
Michelle: And in a few days, for the first time in America's history, the FIRST African American President will take those young minds into the future of our country...some day, we will be as great as Cuba. He is going to speak to all the children across the country via video...the teachers will be there to get them all on the right track...the track that we have all waited for...one country...united in one goal...the goal of sacrificing your service to the government...yes these children must learn that sacrifice is coming..they are the future.
Hillary: Well...you know...Cuba just ran out of toilet paper...
Michelle: I know, the teachers are ready for that to happen in our schools. You know...the kids don't need toilet paper...so we have sent fliers to all the schools to post in all the girl's restrooms...all they will have to do is stand in line if they need to dry themselves after they pee.
Hillary: Well, I can see the older girls doing it, but the little two-year-olds might have trouble...
Michelle: Trust me...they are NOT going to want to disappoint Obama, they will learn fast enough. Obama plans to make these speeches a permanent part of our public education system.
No Hillary, you have studied children all your life, and it's time now to just let Obama implement all your great ideas. I know, you might feel slighted for not getting the credit, but that's what makes you the great public servant that you are. Anyway, you'll have to excuse me...I have to get ready for tonight...we're having Gadafi over for dinner...but that's a state secret. Oh, don't bother to come, we can handle it....
Oh...and one more thing before I forget...could you please return the truck of furniture that you took? Obama wants it back, although I don't know why.
Hillary: I gave it all to Charlie.
Michelle: Charlie Rangel?
Hillary: Yeah..that another "thing" he didn't report on his taxes. Better him than me. Anything else?
Michelle: Yeah, get me a cup of tea before you go. And please, don't look me in the eyes, you know how I hate that.
Hillary: Okay.
And the picture was snapped...what goes around, comes around.
(Nobody makes this stuff up.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home