Sunday, August 30, 2009

The $6,000 Tip

Nobody Opinion:

Why do the rich spend millions for stuff that the normal person would never in a million years pay a dime for?

Because (as Dick Morris would say) they can.

I have to say, I've been trying for the longest time not to reveal my sources...but after this weekend, seeing Bill, Al, Hillary, and Obama in the same room together, I realize that now is the time to go ahead and let go of my own selfishness, and introduce everyone to one of my FAVORITE sites on the internet.

I love this spot. It's a shopping site for the billionaire club, and since I did NOT win that 333 million in Mega-Millions last week, you can be sure I really enjoy this site. It has all kinds of unbelievable cars, jewelry, the latest in tech stuff, and..well it just plain informative.

For instance. Here we see a simple meal. But some Russian lady in Tuscan paid $15,000 dollars for this. (I know)---but that's not the best part.

The best part is that she was so happy with the service, that she wanted to give the waiter a tip of $6,000 dollars which she happily pulled right out of her purse. Anyway, this is just one of the "signs" that when Michael Moore says that Capitalism is evil...it rings very true with many people around the world.

It seems capitalism ruled by drug lords is more likely the problem, but that's another blog.

Class envy will never die...just find another way to have a great time!

Now, having said that...you can thank me, and also answer the question: Would Bill Gates have paid $15,000 for that little bit of...whatever?

If you said yes, then you might want to think again. If the money has not been earned by you, it's so easy to throw it away....(Bill Gates will walk out to his car to get a coupon.)

Which is why I suggest we just get rid of all politicians, and hire Thomas Sowell to run the world.

And since Thomas Sowell is much too smart to ever even imagine such a silly notion, in the meantime, give this site a visit once in a while...and enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home