Thursday, September 03, 2009

Frank, Pelosi, and Rangel: Abducted AGAIN!




Nobody Flashes;
If you think that the communistic takeover of the greatest freedom loving county in the history of the world is news...then you haven't heard about THIS!
Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of Yukio Hatoyama, the new premier of Japan, told the world "While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus. It was a very beautiful place and it was really...
GREEN"....VENUS? (Where's Carl Segan when you need him? Get him out of the freezer...the world has been invaded.)
She said this in her book, "Very Strange Things I've Encountered."
And even though she insists it was just a dream...many believe that she actually did take that trip because, for the first time, these pictures were smuggled out of the Royal Palace in Japan. A gardener saw these very strange creatures walking around the grounds while he was trying to feed the peacocks, so he pulled out his cell phone.
I don't know about you, but I think this is proof that MS Hatoyama didn't just make up this stupid dream to promote the "green environmental" New World Order card...no... I think these animals are really from this planet.
I'd recognized Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, and Charles Rangel anywhere in the universe.
But let's not spoiled it for her. (Nobody Makes this Stuff Up)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home