Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Nobody Wonders What Rahm Is Saying...


Nobody Cares: Wow...this picture was just TOO good to pass up, don't ya think?
Nobody Wonders just what Rahm was saying to Nancy...
"Mmmmm....have I got a stimulus package for YOU!"
"Wanna hop in my naggur and feel my health care nugget?"
"Go on...say it...it just gets me so excited...go on...I love it when you talk nasty...say...Tea Party Nazi's....whisper it...go on...just once..."
"Wouldn't you like me to "shove through
my big 'crisis' into your public service box?...Mmmm?"
"How about a free ride on your new Jet? Lets' stop and get a room in Las Vegas and charge it to Harry."
"Go on...did you do BOTH these guys at once? Naaaawwww...."
"God, you smell just as good as an Obama slam dunk after his morning basketball workout...as good as another eight years in that closed door room..we're we ordered caviar room service...remember that table? "
Okay...that last one was completely uncalled for...Nancy would never make it on a table...
"Hey, meet me in the Oval office after this...I know a perfect spot, where no one would look for us because no one looks in the same place twice."
"Is that "Ode to Botox" you're wearing...or is that beeswax I'm smelling?"
(Nobody Makes this stuff up)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew, that is some snap. It begs for just the treatment you give it. They actually look quite cozy together, don't they.

:)

I know who else would like it. Guido Fawkes ( a UK political commentator/blogger and tour de force) does a 'Caption Contest' every week.

Send it to him.

www.order-order. something or other english

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

That was me.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas adds:

"Don't call for a show of hands for the next few minutes".

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas offers:

"Have I got a Filly Buster for YOU !"

or,

"Had enough of trillions? Try a thrillion"

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas is on a roll:

"Just let me slip this Pipeline clause in. No-one will notice".

10:40 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Yes...great lines! Fun, isn't it?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home