Saturday, January 01, 2011

Nobody's Perfect Surgury













Nobody's Perfect:

Since I overworked myself yesterday...I'm keeping this short.

The reason I took such a long break last year was due to the fact that I went undercover as a secret CIA agent and rescued James Bond from the Queen of England, and the last remaining ashes of King Tut the 22th from being thrown into the Thames.

No...of course I didn't.

I had my "gallbladder" removed, because, it was told to me by just about five doctors, that I had a HUGE gallstone that would someday blow up inside me, destroy the planet Krypton, and make me a prime candidate for the next FINAL DESTINATION sequel, If I did not have it removed, I would someday pass out on a table, and out would jump...most of my intestines, a little monster dancing with a top hat and cane, and the marble I swallowed when I was three.

So, there I was in June (see picture of me in tree) not feeling too well, and by the time November came, it was decided that I did NOT have an ulcer, but a giant...gallstone. Too big to pass.

"Oh forget it, that will NOT move."

My itty- bitty doctor, (she weights all of 101 pounds) who had hers taken out many years ago...assured me that in four days she was back on the treadmill, looking beautiful.

Easy for her to say.

Now, before you make the mistake of thinking that obesity is the cause of GALLSTONES...I hate to break it to you. The people of India, a land of probably the most skinniest people on the planet, suffer immensely from gallstones.

Okay, I eat one cookie a day. Just one. What? Is that what made this abomination that is killing me?

The doctor laughed when his nurse told him I was the skinniest gallbladder patient this year...and it was December.

Anyway...I was hesitant, but it hurt when I ate, no matter what I ate. Sometimes the pain was pretty intense.

I had a plan. I'd just stop eating. No problem. I'd save a bunch of money.

I also did research. I asked women in the grocery lines, in the library, at the mall, just about
everywhere I stood, I would turn and say to the nearest women: "I have a gallstone...and they want to CUT IT OUT!"

"Oh, I had mine removed...I had three the size of golf balls."

"Yes, me too. And they don't tell you...you have to pee a lot afterwards"

"Me too. My husband too. My sister had hers removed...and my cousin.."

You name it. NOBODY had their gallbladders, anymore. Well, if the whole world can do it...then so can I. So I did.

And this is what they do. They puncture three big holes in your belly, blow you up like a big balloon, push a bunch of clippers and camera's down through your belly button, clip off your gallbladder from your liver, and PULL it out through your belly button, sew you up with five stitches, throw you in a room for a few hours, pump a bit of morphine into your veins, and by dinner time, you walk out, after telling your roommate what a nice family she has, and your nurse to not ever go back to that crummy boyfriend who beat her up ..

The only thing they really don't tell you , is that within about three days your body goes--

"WHOA! Something is missing here! Where IS that guy! Bring him BACK!."

And your stomach swells up pretty much like a basketball, and protests, and tells you not to move too suddenly.

Right now, I'm in the "Tornado coming? Oh...let's have popcorn." stage of recovery.

The very fun part is: The pictures. My doctor came right out of surgery and handed these to my husband...(see globs of my insides) If YOU can tell me what that is: let me know.

But, besides all of that, this does bother me:

Why can't I have a nice picture of, for instance, a beautiful reindeer dancing through my veins instead of: a gallbladder that looks like either a penis, or a little white man from the planet "oh my god."

Okay, I'm going to say it.

I've think I've been circumcised.

Somewhere my poor little gallbladder is going... Why? Why? Why did you do this to me?

I can only say.."Like many things in life my little gallbladder...Nobody really knows."

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

Hooray. The gall is out of Joy. And what splendid pictures too. I note the hint of a presence there at the top right of the top right snap of a small medical implement left behind or perhaps it is a 'stud' placed in a position unique to blingologists and worthy of a Guiness Book of Records entry.

Or maybe it is just a bit if innards slime. :)

What is important however is the safety of the Humour gland that seems to be in fine fettle.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Well, I am going to TAKE that picture to my doctor tomorrow and Ask him...

Mmmmm just what IS that?

Thanks Amfortas!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check bacκ later and sее if the problem ѕtill eхists.
garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia гeviеws dr
оz garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia -
garcinia cambogia

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be ablе to find good аԁvіce from your blog posts.

rippln mobile - rippln mobile -
Rippln Mobile

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι think that iѕ оne of the ѕuch а lot іmрortant info for me.
And i'm satisfied reading your article. However should commentary on few general issues, The website taste is ideal, the articles is truly great : D. Excellent job, cheers

Feel free to visit my web-site - health insurance plan

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm іs аnyоne else experiеncing problеms with
thе images on thiѕ blоg loаding?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it'ѕ the blog.

Anу suggeѕtions would be grеatly apρrecіated.


my blοg ρost :: hсg drops *http://dailyconsumernews.ca*

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I coulԁ have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking іt
and cheсking bаck rеgulaгly!

Мy page ... car insurance quote

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cig reviews, ecig forum, electronic cigarettes reviews, electronic cigarettes, vapor cigarette

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201510.10dongdong
Jordan 4 Shoes For Sale
ugg boots
Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Discount
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Authentic Air Jordan 13 shoes for sale
Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale Cheap Online
Louis Vuitton Purses For Cheap
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
Coach Outlet Online Discount Sale
michael kors outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Usa
mihchael kors bag
celine bags
Louis Vuitton Belts On Sale
ugg outlet
canada goose
Air Jordan 6 Champagne Bottle
michale kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots
Louis Vuitton Outlet Free Shipping
Abercrombie and Fitch USA Outlet Store
Canada Gooses Sale,Canada Gooses Jackets,Canada Gooses Coats,Canada Gooses Parka
Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale
Coach Outlet Discount Clearance Coach Handbags
michael kors uk
cheap uggs
canada goose jackets
burberry outlet
true religion outlet
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Clearance
ralph lauren
ugg boots
Jordan Concords Low And High

6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
north face outlet
tiffany and co
kate spade handbags
michael kors handbags
kobe bryant shoes
coach outlet
jordan 8s
michael kors purses
air jordan retro
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph shirts
kobe 9
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
gucci handbags
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jordans
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo outlet
coach outlet
instyler curling iron
kobe shoes 11
adidas originals
20166.8wengdongdong

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
lions jerseys
air force 1 shoes
cheap nike shoes sale
ferragamo shoes
nike huarache
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
michael kors handbags
20170323

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

light up shoes
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
adidas tubular
harden shoes
nike air zoom
michael kors outlet
nike huarache
kyrie irving shoes
longchamp outlet
20170709

6:27 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

blazer homme nike L'un des asics chaussures running homme facteurs les plus importants dans l'utilisation de l'imagerie produit acheter asics kayano moins cher est la facilité avec laquelle un client adidas zx flux prism multicolor pas cher / utilisateur potentiel peut voir ce qu'il chaussure nike roshe nm flyknit se pour homme recherche. Ceux-ci peuvent aller jusqu'à environ asics gel noosa tri 8 femme quarante pour cent dans la valeur primaire restant asics gel noosa tri 10 vélemény tranche. Grâce au Championnat NBA 2009-2010, chaussure nike internationalist pas cher Rondo était le principal participant à porter baskets nike presto Hyperfuse.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home