Nobody Get Email on Saturday Night.
When It comes to fashion, nobody beats the class of the American.
Here are some famous, and not so famous Americans in their finest fashions.
Try to match the picture with the number.
1. I'm a famous singer who loves to dress up in meat, vegetables, Chinese food, and for desert, a gigantic dead bird. Or make that about 100 dead birds. Peta is just GAGA over me.
2. I'm a lady who insists on putting a huge target on my chest, that looks like it was made out of a gigantic recycled pinata. My husband does not smoke. The dress is actually a much needed decoy to protect my husband.
3. I want to get re-elected as the reincarnation of Ron Reagan/John Wayne. BECAUSE everyone now thinks I'm a Muslim, I must prove it to American that I really do like cows, pigs, and fine ten gallon hats from Texas. I do not smoke, nor am I a Muslim.
4. I have come back in time to meet up with Elton John's future child. I bought my own water.
5. I am a nobody, walking in the snows of Middle America, wearing a hat that will disguise me, and hopefully endear me. to the coming immigrants who spend a lot of long lonely hours with various furry animals, in desert mountainous countries.
If you missed any of these...you are not worthy to even get dressed here.