Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nobody Flashes Anymore!

Nobody Flashes Anymore!

Here I am, the biggest nobody in the world...handing a homemade pumpkin pie to my two secret crushes.

They gave a wonderful book event here in St Louis and wowed the whole crowd with their talents.

If you have not read a Dave Barry book or a Ridley Pearson book, then the only thing you simply must do in your life is go out and buy every single book they have ever written.

And then TRY real hard, (if your a woman) not to simply adore them both...and want to have their children---well...they are married...hey...I'm married too...what AM I saying?

okay....at least not to want to bake them cookies and bring them peeled grapes, while singing them love songs....

You simply cannot be sad when there are such good people in the world, and these two are at the top.

And to make matters worse, they are both excellent musicians...(sigh)

Okay,..somebody slap me. I need to wake up now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home