Friday, December 21, 2007

Buy Glenn Some Bling!

Nobody Flashes Anymore: Mr. Glenn "Women expect bling for Christmas and it's NOT fair" Sachs was on Fox today, moaning about the fact that every women expects big and expensive presents on holidays...and men get the shaft.


Well, here a lovely bling for both sexes.


A Diamond-studded blue-tooth.


Now, I just know how good this would look on Glenn...and I suggest some rich women out there who thinks he is just the best thing since the invention of spellcheck, to send him one of these things.


And Glenn is right...I'd ask for one myself, but my dog would just eat it. So far, she has already mangled five.



Anyway, I'm sure Paris Hilton has at least ten of these sweet little bling pieces, and sports players will soon be sporting them on the playing fields.


You have only a few days left...! So better get going!

Glenn needs some BLING! The man feels bad enough, good god.


In fact---get him two...one for each..ear!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Great! I want one of those things... just so I can shove it up the can of people who would want one.

Have a great Christmas, Joyanna! Your writing adds great joy to the daily doldrums, and I really appreciate it!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home