Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Get Your Flu Shot In New Jersey...Or ELSE!

Nobody Knows: Just what in the heck are those silly idiot lawmakers in New Jersey thinking? They are trying to make it mandatory for every little bambino in the state to get a Flu vaccine. Never mind that it contains enough mercury poisoning in it to light up a Christmas Tree.

If I lived there, I'd move. Ever since the Bird-Flu scare I've been suspicious.

Something tells me, it's no coincidence that New Jersey was picked for this "experiment." Because that's where most of the big pharmaceuticals have their homes. So convenient to have the little Guinea pigs right in your neighborhood.

So what happened? Didn't enough people run off to Wal-greens to get their "flu vaccine?" Has there been an overstock?

Well, I'm here to help. What they need is an "overstockvaccines.com" site so that people can go and get the vaccines at a cheaper price. They could dump all that junk off on anyone who just felt the need to shot themselves up with flu, smallpox, mercury, autism, and basic dementia. Why pay the government more? Who knows what's in this stuff?

One thing for sure, everyone I have talked to that have had the shot, got the flu anyway.

Remember the anthrax vaccine? The mandatory vaccine for the soldiers? Well, when the head of Homeland Security at the time, Tommy Thompson, said he was going to get one...and then somehow dropped the subject, I'd say that was a good clue.

So, if this gets pushed into other states, then I suggest that all of Congress and their families have to also get the vaccine: and the President too. After all, it's only fair.

Now, if they can invent a vaccine against fat, I'm moving to New Jersey. I suggest our corporate government get to work on that real soon, before Social Security runs out.

That gives them about two years.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tommy thompson was never head of homeland security. he was hhs secretary.

and he never said he was getting an anthrax vaccine.

nutjob.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Oh my...you are certainly right! What a nutjob I am.

It was Tom Ridge...all those politicans look alike...

But I will disagree with you on the fact that the "director" said he would get one, until he decided he wouldn't.

I may not remember the names, but I do remember what outrages me.

I'm a typical woman!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

I'll take somebody who might mix a name up here and there (we've all done it) to one who never uses capital letters any day of the week.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home