Thursday, December 13, 2007

Terminator for Sale



Nobody Knows: Well, guess who is coming to dinner? This lovely piece of movie art is up for auction in Hollywood at the moment.

I want it.

I want to put in in my front yard.

Right in front of my giant Teddy-Bear blow up cute giant Santa puppy who is holding a big Christmas present.

On Halloween, I could use it on the front porch, with a fog machine.

On Valentine's day, I will attached a big heart on his chest.

My new door mat will say "Make my Day. "

Wait, wrong movie.

He'd make a nice addition to my kitchen.

On election day, 2008, I will put a big sign in front of him that says. "Do not vote for Hillary, it could mean the end."

Now, where am I going to find $100,000?

I know, I'll call up Brad Pitt and tell him I lost my home in New Orleans, and so did my sister. (I don't have a sister) and we want to built one of his green houses.

After all, some of the money goes to a children's fund.

I'll even paint him green on St. Pat's day.

Hey, I'm easy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home