Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary and Pearl Harbor



Nobody Flashes Anymore!

Ever since Hillary has admitted that she was not actually under sniper fire in the Bosnia like she said she was...I wanted to put the record straight.

Here is a picture taken on the day Pearl Harbor was attacked, and I DO believe I see our great soon to be Commander-In-Chief Hillary Rod in Hand Clinton standing just there....

Look very close...

Isn't that her standing right there on the right of the picture? Could be her. I bet that's her. What a woman!

Well...why she doesn't bring up this steeler example of herself as the brave and war-experienced woman in the world, I just have no clue.

But I think I know.

Hillary could lie just about anything, but for everyone to find out just how old she really is would be just too much.

So, this brave moment in time will forever be secret...along with all the rest of her past.

Just a remainder that Hillary is sensitive and human, as she keeps telling us.

Don't worry Hillary, you're secret's safe with me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home