Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut---



Nobody Reports: Just in case anyone is wondering where I have been, I've just been lying around..

Well, I wish. If you were listening to any of the news last week, the rivers in Missouri sort of "overflowed" and many of us who were NOT in the middle of the flood, nevertheless, got hit with too much rain.

And some of us have leaky basements.

So, I've been too tired, after sucking up water from my "finished" basement, and trying to save furniture and rugs (etc) that I must admit, I had no opinions about anything except a few choice words for all insurance companies who will cover you if your computer gets stolen, but if your basement floods and destroys have of all your worldly goods, that does NOT come under flood insurance...nor storm.

Nope. Nothing short of a full-fleged tornado can get them to fork out. And they do not offer protection against "leaky" basements.

You see, these insurance companies know that leaky basements are just about as common as a Hillary "mispoken" word, therefore, there is no coverage for the millions that suffer from it.

BUT...this morning, while I lay in bed trying to decide whether it was worth even getting up, I managed to write a whole six pages of this blog right there in my mind! It was brilliant!

I just never got around to putting it down.

You know how it is. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you feel like a nut...

Hopefully, the next one I write in my head actually makes it....soon.

Actually, it's already there, but I must go...the nut is cracking again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home