Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Rape America Day!

Nobody Flashes On IRS Rape America Day: Remember the days of the American Revolution, around 1775...when a certain people who were used to being "free" starting getting taxed? They believed, I know this is going to sound very strange...they believed that no man could be taxed without his consent.

Ha, ha....ha ha HA!

Back then, when men were men, and women were women, and gay people just kept it to themselves, everyone was angry about taxes.

And because they truly believed that no man could not be taxed on something without his consent, they threw the English tea in the harbor. So, now, when every single thing we do, earn, or buy is taxed, and death too...what can we do?

Dress up like Muslims and throw our gas in the rivers?

Yeah, I know...they got us.

I think the picture says it all.

It's bad enough that they take half your hard earned money right out of your paycheck...it's all the other taxes that drive you nuts.

Yesterday I opened up my trash bill, and found out they added a tax on for "recycling" even though I do not recycle. I used to pay for it, and then I stopped when I realized the city was making money selling all my collected soda cans. You know, I had to take the time to remember to separate my soda cans---how dare they....really, life is short enough.

But what makes it worse is what they do with the money they steal---just one look at Barney Franks, and you wish you were born in another time, no matter how hard it was to milk the cows.

Everyone knows these facts...and yet, nothing is done.

So, all that's left is our sense of humor....which disappears on April the 15th. And if you see anyone smiling, or even hinting at a joke....report them immediately to the IRS!

They are not human.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home