Monday, June 02, 2008

Obama Finds Humbleness


Nobody’s Perfect: Sung to that famous old country song....Oh Lord It's Hard to be Humble

“Oh Lord its hard to be humble when you’re perfect in every way
According to Chris Matthews and bin Laden, I get better looking each day.
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord its hard to be humble, but I’m doing the best that I can.

There’s a woman who’s running against me, but I guess she just couldn’t compete
With millions of liberal stoned students, who keep clamoring at my feet.
I had to ditch my pastor; he was causing big problems for me.
Who cares if I never get the white woman’s vote, the delegates are plenty for me.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble when you’re perfect in every way
According to Tom Hanks and Ted Kennedy, I get better looking each day.
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord its hard to be humble, but I’m doing the best that I can

They all say that I’m a uniter, a black man educated and proud
I could have the white vote if I want to, but then I wouldn’t stand out in the black crowd.
Some folks say that my politics are communistic, hell I don’t even know what that means.
I guess it has something to do with, the way I look in my bullet-proof limousine…

Oooooooooooooooh Lord it’s hard to be humble, when you’re perfect in every way
I can’t wait to get to the White House, I will give all the country away.
To know me is to love me, no one speaks as well as your man
Oh Lord it’s hard to be humble, but I’m doing the best that I can.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home