Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nobodies Absurdities, No. 59--American in Heat, Needs Bubbles


I don’t know about you, but this whole weekend, was not only hot (and even more so to those poor souls in California) but it has seemed like some sort of time warp: so here in good time warp fashion, are a few thoughts, scattered to the wind like any good time warp thought should be: Actually, it might be more like a bubble warp.

********
Last night, while my husband slept, I crept up to a local hill to watch some fireworks that were going off across the Missouri, in another town. (Okay, I’m a real sucker for fireworks) There was another lone woman who parked next to me, so I, of course being the talker that I am, went over to her car and started up a conversation. Somewhere between talks about our kids, she told me she was a Democrat, and that the Electoral College should be gotten rid of. She didn’t think that “We the People” actually picked our president anymore. Well, she is right, but for the wrong reasons. I knew she was just repeating, like a parrot, what she had heard someone say on TV. This leads me to….

*******
Ralph Nader. Yes, it’s Sunday night and he’s on C-Span as I write this. He is running for president again and I just heard him say the very same thing that the woman in the parking lot said. The Electoral College should be gotten rid of. Ralph wanted to get rid of it because we are the only country in the world that still goes by the “antiquated” system.

He’s so embarrassed.

You know, I can forgive the lady in the parking lot. She, like most Americans, has never been taught that the last thing on earth that has ever worked is a real democracy, where the majority rules. John Adams and our founders purposely set up a Republic; so even the lowliest state could have the same rights as the biggest…but people just don’t get it. Democracies lead to tyranny. And yet, Ralph Nader, who prides himself on being so “smart” should know the injustice of a true “democratic” system.

But he doesn’t, and I guess that puts him right up there with all the rest of the “do not have a clue” candidates.

*******
Today, I got in my local paper that I don’t even want or pay for…put out by the Post-Dispatch…the third edition of my weekly propaganda brainwashing palette, for getting used to eventually becoming a Mexico.

On the front page was the title “Welcoming Nation?” The whole thing insinuates how ignorant the American citizens are for not welcoming the poor lonely immigrant from whatever country, who is just here to feed his poor family.

Well, heck. Why not just move the whole world here, and let the rest of us leave?

I even heard Jackie Mason (the Jewish comedian) say on a radio station the other night that anyone who dares dislike the Mexicans is prejudice. Well, Jackie, I hope Las Vegas, which according to the Drudge report is not doing too good, cancels your next appearance due to the fact that your influx of millions of Mexicans is affecting the national economy. Some of us do not want to become a third world nation, just because Washington has decided that America and its people no longer matter anymore. It may be okay for you…you’re pretty old. But for the rest of us…let’s just say, I have a feeling if you keep putting down the average American, you might as well go retire, in fact, go take a trip to Cancun, you deserve it.

Can you tell I’m mad? I’m getting sick of people putting down Americans. Keep it up.

********
And speaking of being mad, ----Ralph Nader says that Obama receives more money from big companies than John McCain. The democrats work for big companies too. The Post Dogpatch, and all the Democratic Party (and the Republican) ALL want the merger of Mexico. Come on, this is all about big government and big business, and okay…UNCLE! There, feel better?

*******

Alright. I’m in a silly mood. We have been brainwashed for so long not to say what we think, and not to offend, but to repeat like good little children everything we are told, and shutup, and feel sorry for the world, and stop eating, driving our cars, and complaining, that I really don’t care anymore.

I’m tired of feeling like I’m some rat in some experiment, and am being handed out my daily dose of brainwashing. So I’m ending this absurd rant early…because I like my readers too much. But I just have to get in one last scream.

Has anyone else noticed that they picked the 4th of July weekend to hold the G-8 meetings, so that none of us paid any attention to it?

I can’t wait to hear what the global rulers have decided for mankind. If they want any more money out of us, they will have to close down the banks and take it.

Oh…I shouldn’t have said that. (Can you tell I’ve been watching Harry Potter movies instead of Fox?)

I promise--if I get any worse, I’ll take a break. This page might go up in smoke sometimes soon. I’m going to take a nice hot bath and relax, before they cut off my water intake. I am in desperate of good bubbles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home