Sunday, October 11, 2009

Absurdity No. 74: Limbaugh Blocked by Players Unions?














Nobody's Absurdities, No. 74: Comrades...are you ready for some football?!"
"President" Obama's idea of taking ownership from private individuals, and giving the companies over to the people, (a concept called Communism, but don't tell that to that adorable puppy lover, Mr. Vicks) is now coming to sports---and what a better place to start than with the NFL. Rush Limbaugh has a bid to buy the St. Louis Rams, and take it from a St. Louis native---the whole team should be praying for such a miracle.
Yes, you would think the whole city would be happy...but it seems the players union is complaining that, due to Russ Limbaugh making racist comments like the one above, he should not be allowed to buy a team. After all, the NFL Players Union is filled with upstanding citizens with such outstanding public behavior.
Murderers, dog killers, rapists, and just downright lowly scumbags, are protesting that such a hate monger ever be allowed to purchased a team.
So now, in Obama's new world, private individuals won't even be able to purchase ANY company, without the permission of the "workers."
Michael Moore said the other day, he was thinking of giving his employees equal ownership of his company...he was THINKING of it...mind you.
Just...thinking.
Columbus might have saved the Indians from themselves, but if the NFL block Rush from owning the RAMS, nobody can save that team.
After all, most of the city here is on welfare, football---especially such a lousy team as the RAMS, might be the first to need a stimulus.
Wait...I didn't say that...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 200 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are around 170 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices for the boots were approximately 170 dollars on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

boston celtics
michael kors
michael kors handbags
nike air huarache
red valentino
new york giants jerseys
denver broncos jerseys
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
nhl jerseys
20170323

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home